Court Docketing allows a law firms to record, track and report
on all events past, present and future relating to a case.
- Record all events relating to a case, such as: depositions, motions,
status calls, etc.
- Allows up to 3 levels of responsibility so an action is never missed
- Identify court number, time, location, judge and line for workman's
- Retention of events when a case is rescheduled or resolved Built-in
reports for attentions, status calls, trial/motions and must-appear
- Customized reporting
- Monitors events that are past due and have had no action taken
- Electronically create records from clients and matters set up in
time and billing